Saturday, March 21, 2009

disconnected sickness

I have been in this weird state lately. A state of constant sickness is a good way to put it. I can not WAIT for this semester to end. I like school, but my schedule not so much. I feel so burned out all of the time. And I feel like I don't have time for anything that I want to do. And then when I do, I get sick. Like right now, I have a gnarly sinus or something infection. Or it is just allergies. During my spring break, I had wicked food poisoning. I also miss my social life. I think it is missing, and I have let it go. I need to reconnect. I feel like between school, my awesome boyfriend and other stuff, I have not been connecting with those I love and need. I need to get back into the swing of things. And I need these allergies to chill out. Good gracious.

Time to get it back.

gnight moon

3 comments:

Maria Sanchez said...

Awww! Hope you get better soon! We've miss you too :(

Anna Baur said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well...your schedule is pretty crazy, but don't beat yourself up because nobody can do everything. When life calms down and you can get back into the rest of your life, we'll be ready for you!! :) haha you're awesome!

The Baurs said...

Oh Carklynn... hope you feel better soon! I'm glad we have gotten to see each other so much even though your schedule is wack! I am so thankful for our Tuesdays and Thursdays! :) Just think... 5 more weeks til summer break!