Thursday, August 14, 2008

Goodbye


I feel the urge to blog about this sad day.  Rahel left today for Tennessee.  And all of us room mates were here to see her off.  It is weird having an empty room to myself now.  And it is weird with only 4 left here.  I feel like we are on the Real World just waiting for the next one to leave. We had a lot of good times in this house.  I shall go through a few.
Rahel and I slept on bunk beds.  Like good little 5 year olds.  It was fun.
Roxi and I would stay up until 2:30 AM driving everyone in this place crazy because we would be really obnoxious and loud.
One time, Roxi ran into my door frame, bruised her knee, fell into my book case and spil
led unLucky Charms all over my bedroom floor all the while I was trying to study Spanish.
One night, Rahel and I played in the backyard for a few hours.  And then we jumped like fences like we were in the Navy Seals and tried to scare Roxi by jumping up and down in our tall living room windows.
UNO WARRO.
Dannielle and I trying to move the bunk beds to my truck was pretty HILARIOUS.
Moving 5 people into a 3 bedroom townhouse
 without telling the lease people was pretty great too.  And at one point, it was 6.
Iron Chef cooking nights.
Rearranging everything all of the time.
Guitar Hero wars.
Mountain biking escapades.
It has been a fun run here.  I am excited to move and start a new chunk of life.  And Tarra and Dannielle get to go with me :). 


No comments: