Sunday, October 12, 2008

myrtle beach

So I am on fall break officially since it is Monday--technically.  I am so glad for a break.  I decided to take Monday off completely for Carly rejuvenation, then Tuesday, my other supposed day off, I have to do homework and work.  But I am definitely looking forward to tomorrow.  I had a fun Saturday though.  Hunter and I decided we wanted to get away for a day and since we aren't married and staying somewhere over night is not an option, we decided on Myrtle Beach.  It was a lot of fun.  We basically went shopping all day.  We started out at the Tanger Outlets...yes, I know we have one here, but we are lacking a few key stores so it was fun.  We explored Polo, Puma, and many other stores.  Then we went to the nicest mall ever.  Kind of.  And did a little more shopping.  After that we spent time and walked around Broadway at the Beach.  It was kind of a bummer because it rained literally ALL DAY but we didn't care too much.  My hair did though, but that's another story for another blog.  I found my brother the coolest earliest Christmas present ever and I am really excited.  He is obsessed with the Florida Gators, which has rubbed off on me and I am a bit obsessed as well.  Mainly because Tim Tebow is the MAN! (besides Hunter)  So I found my brother some GATOR HOT SAUCE!!  How cool is that to add to the collection?  After that, we ate at this place called Captain George's Seafood Buffet (the same place Chapels reception was for the wedding) and ate TONS of food.  I don't really do buffets much justice but Hunter can knock out a whole buffet and a half.  And they had 23 home made desserts.  It was so good but so bad all at once.  We had a fun day and got gas in Georgetown for 2.79!! How awesome is that?
Today was also Celebration Sunday at church and it felt really good to be back on the same grounds the big church used to be, and to be gathered with the entire congregation at one time!! 
Now tomorrow is going to be good.  Do a little cleaning, a little R&R, ya know.
byeeee.

No comments: