Monday, September 29, 2008

in my own little corner...

I can not agree with Melissa's last blog more.  Spending time with people you care about, and talking about substantial things or just being able to break away from the chaos is definitely a good feeling.  I was thinking about that after my last blog.  In regards to my negative stressful ranting, I did terrible on my computer science test that I studied hours and hours for.  But as much as I wanted to cry today when I got my grade, I felt sort of peaceful about it, and I am not really sure why.  I felt like it was all going to be okay.  I know I sound like a dork, but it is hard for me usually to just get over bad grades, especially when I work really hard and still manage to plummet the test.  
But I have been in a constant state of being God minded this past week and it has really affected me.  My attitude has done a 180, and I am just more peaceful about things.  I can't really explain it in any way that it would make sense, but peaceful is a good word.  And I feel like I am a much more pleasant person to be around, and I am sure a few close people would agree with me. haha.
I am finally back on a somewhat schedule which makes me excited.  
And now I will end this blog.  I really wanted to update but I wasn't really sure what to write.  So now I have to end abruptly.  Sorry.

No comments: