Wednesday, November 19, 2008

electric guitars and violins..


So I am finally eating some dinner at 12:00AM but it's all good.  A little sacrifice I had to make to go the most unbelievable show ever...also known as the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  These people can put on a serious show.  I have never seen so many lights or moving stages or anything in my whole life.  And the awesome part was seeing and experiencing the talent each one of the representatives had.  It was amazing.  I'm so excited we got to go.

Today has been quite the day.  I am really working on my road rage because I know that I have it bad.  And it really is something I need to stop and work on.  People drive me bonkers on the road.  It seems like everyone but me doesn't know how to drive.  But isn't that what we all shout because we know the rules and our way is how it is supposed to go.  And in everyones mind, you are the driver of the year anyway so people need to understand and follow by your great driving example.  So I am on the road, driving in the fast lane to school, because I am actually going faster than most of the cars and I was in the process of passing a HUGE semi.  So I finally pass him, and he starts honking.  So I thought maybe something was wrong with my car so I slow down and look at him and he starts flinging his hands around in disgust that I am still in the fast lane like I am holding up traffic or something.  So now I am just mad, this man has just honked at me and looked at me with this horrid look on his face and I have done nothing wrong.  I mean, sure, honk at me if you have a reason but I really was doing NOTHING wrong.  So now my road rage instinct lashes out of me.  I lay on my horn and flail my arms around at him.  And then I speed up and get in front of him and slow down.  So now at this point, I have just defeated my road rage challenge to myself, and I immediately felt like garbage.  I should've just kept on going and smiled. 

Anyways, now I am eating chicken noodle soup.  So I am going to continue before it gets cold.  Good night all.

1 comment:

The Baurs said...

Thanks for letting me borrow your coat LF! :)