Monday, December 1, 2008

thankfull

this is a typical julie carly picture, and my mom couldn't figure out the significance of our "grill"


So Thanksgiving is always a fun time for me and my family.  We always travel down to Florida to visit "some" of my family.  I say that because I have a rather large family on my moms side and not everyone could make it.  But 28 of us did.  I have a really fun family.  I have lots of cousins that are around my age and we all get a long really really well for the most part.  We ate 2 huge turkeys and tons of food.  Then, we all went outside to play in the backyard because we are dorks and then we played a REALLY long game of Apples to Apples.  Which was definitely fun with all of us.  Then, Friday, we went to the mall, then we all gathered again for pizza, salad, and pie... since that was what we had the most left over of.  It was a really fun thanksgiving and I am thankful for my family!

<<-- my cousins, memaw, mom and aunts for our annual stairwell picture

<<-- "you're gouging my eyes out"

No comments: