Wednesday, June 4, 2008

numbers

I have been dealing with numbers since 9:30PM and it is now a whopping 12:15AM. I can't believe for 5 days a week, 4 weeks, I am going to be doing this pre-calculus class. I shouldn't complain I guess. My teacher is pretty cool, its a 4 credit class, and I'll be done within a month. But I have to get a B or better so it is stressing me out a bit. And I am already a little bit lost and seeing as to how I have a quiz EVERYDAY, I don't have much time to catch up or figure stuff out. It's a hit or miss. Oh boy.
Work is also lots of fun. I feel like I am forever non-stop. Right now my schedule is crazy--I work from 7AM-12:30PM, class from 1:45-4:05, then I have to do all my homework and prepare for the next day. I am exhausted.

On a better note, last weekend I went to Carowinds with my best friends! Melissa, Chad, Hunter and I headed up for the day to relax and hang out. It was a lot of fun. And I decided Charleston needs a macaroni grill because you can make your own pasta dish with every kind of ingredient imaginable!! How awesome is that!?! I guess technically I could do that myself with the help of Publix and a stove, but the name Macaroni Grill is just so exciting! And you can color on the tables :)

This was a really pointless post but I am thinking I should probaly be asleep right now, or atleast in the process of trying.

On one last note, the electrician was probably really wondering what the heck is going on in this household today when he came to fix our fans and our lights. I don't think more than 3 people are supposed to live here but we moved in 6, which is now going to be 5, and there is 3 beds in my room, 2 in another, and a HUGE one is Roxi's room. I'm just waiting for someone to come evict us for cramming far too many people into a tiny townhouse. haha. That would make for a good blog. I'll update on the one if the time comes around.


-peace, love and crack muffins (dannielle made some and i am addicted to those yummy pumpkiny things)


2 comments:

The Baurs said...

That was fun!!!! Weren't you scared on Wild Thornberrys!?!?!

Mandy Santos said...

Yay!!! found you too! now i have more people to read about :)!