Friday, June 13, 2008

scared silly



Wow. I have had quite an eventful week. And I have also pondered many many things over this past week. Like the function f(x) and what it exactly means for the sake of my test. The class I am taking is so fast paced but in a really odd way, I'm loving it. I like math now for some reason. I think it is because I find some sort of "high" if you will in problem solving. I love problem solving. This test every friday thing is pretty killer. But my weekends are amazing.

Last weekend, Hunter and I saw Jay Clifford on Saturday night. He played with a string quartet and I pretty much had chills the whole time. There is something so amazing to me about beautiful music and undeniable talent. I love it. We also ate at the Boathouse which was a fun little elegant date night.


Then on Sunday night, my wonderful roommate dannielle presented us with 2 tickets to the Symphony Under the Stars Spoleto Finale...hello I am so there! So, the problem was 3 of us were going and we only had two tickets. Well, we pretty much confused the ticket taker and Hunter just walked himself in, and nothing was said. How awesome are we? It was so much fun. Fireworks, symphony, BUGS!! I have tons of bites.


This week then consisted of class, work, and church. Which isn't bad...I like being on a schedule.


Tonight, I finally had some down time and went to see The Happening with Hunter and a group of people. It was a decent movie. I like Shaymalons work. His movies are just a little dissapointing to me.


Anyways, just writing an update to, I don't think anyone really reads this? I guess for myself.


---peace

1 comment:

Mandy Santos said...

i'm jealous of your outings- one day i will be able to partake in events after 8pm, but now that is a rarity:)!
just wanted to leave a comment to let u know that "someone" reads your stuff:)