Friday, June 6, 2008

Putt-Putt Champs!

I have no clue what is going on with me lately. I have been SO exhausted by the end of the day all I can think about doing is sleeping. I have a routine schedule down now which makes me happy because I am such a scheduler, but it is draining. Plus, I have been a little sick these past fews days and I had a test today in my pre-cal class...thank goodness today is over.

Tonight was fun. I hung out with Hunter, Levi and his girlfriend and we went to Frankies to dominate some putt-putt and then we ate some Ruby Tuesdays. It was really fun. I never realized just how bad I am at putt-putt though. Reality stinks. But we still won, but that was all Hunter. I destroyed our score.

It is awesome to feel comfortable again. And to have a best friend who is also my significant other. That is a good feeling.

I am also pumped up because my favorite artist who I have kept up with for a few years now is playing as part of Spoleto tomorrow night at the American Theatre downtown. Jay Clifford is the man. He is so super talented and I love watching him and the band perform. His band before he went solo though is hands down the best group of muscians ever combined. Jump Little Children...and thats enough said right there. As stupid as this sounds, everytime I see them, or Jay perform, I think I cry. It is just so beautiful. I'll get off my rant now. (that picture is from the Valentines Day concert he put on with the symphony...AMAZING).

Anyways, I'm three for three now! And I think I only have one reader? Goodnight...

No comments: