Saturday, September 13, 2008

birthday bash

So an update to the blog.

Today was a very fun and peaceful day, and I have needed that so badly.  Lately I have been so busy and have had so much go wrong, that I have almost been depressed.  But I am much better now.  It seems like everything always goes wrong at once.  And it is always small little things, but they make a giant big thing.  For instance, yesterday and school, I found out the math homework that took me 3 days to do and a 2 hour trip to the math lab on my day off, was never "submitted" on the online assignment page.  I confronted the teacher about it and he looked at me like I was trying to pull a fast one on him.  But truth is, I worked my rear end off on that stupid thing, and it isn't my fault that technology was being ridiculous on Friday.  You would think since I was majoring in it, it would be a little more friendly to me.  But then, I found out my computer assignment never submitted, because my online WebCT was broken, but only on my page, no one else.  So once again, I had to confront a teacher and show her I really was having a problem.  I hate when teachers think you just don't do work.

Anyways, today was a MUCH better day.  I was kind of bummed out because my fellow leaders on the leadership team went to the ropes course today, one of my favorite things to do ever in life, but I had other obligations.  And it turned out being fun and much needed.  It was Hunters moms birthday today and Hunter worked super hard on throwing her a surprise party.  His sister and her two kids came down, her best friends family, and Danny and Brandy.  She was completely surprised to see her grandkids her and super excited.  It was so much fun.  And we ate wings, played frisbee, played the Wii, and just hung out and talked.  It was also cool because Hunter has been working on fixing up his house, more like totally making over his house, and he finally got to show it off today, and it is finally DONE.  Which makes me happy.

I hope the ropes course was fun.  I definitely missed it. 

Goodnight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey we definitely missed you too. Although the harnesses felt like a diaper. Seriously I bet you would have been so much fun to go with. Because you are like miss biker (as in bicycling)/ work out chick. I think. lol. You are definitely coming next year. Glad you had fun with Hunter though.